We are pleased to announce that we will now only be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. We hope that everyone will benefit considerably from this facility.
Parents have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment with your credit or debit card is straightforward. ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments for you to view at a later date.
The importance of keeping your accounts in credit and timely payment enables the Academy to provide quality lunches and services to our families. The finance team keeps track of all accounts.
New to ParentPay?
- You should have received your activation letter which details the username and login details - if you do not have these please contact our the academy and we can arrange for this to be given to you.
- Login to www.parentpay.com
- Enter the username and password on your letter, these are case sensitive.
- Complete your details and register your email address, a link is then sent to this account, please check for this and click on the link, this is very important. Your account should then be activated. You are then able to;
- Select which items you wish to pay and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To view payments that you have made click on 'History'.
If you require your account activation details or wish to open a Parent Pay account, please contact the school office on 0161 770 5400.