Vision and Values
Oasis Academy Clarksfield is driven by a powerful ethos which aspires to treat everyone inclusively and recognises the importance of a holistic approach to education. We create a thriving academy that is at the heart of our community, committed to developing successful learners who are fully equipped for life in the 21st Century.
Our motto is:
"Dare to know, Dare to be wise!"
At Oasis Academy Clarksfield, we aim to:
- Create an calming, safe, stimulating learning environment which provides opportunities for nurturing and empowering a life-long passion for learning
- Foster character and self-belief and encourage risk taking and challenge
- Awaken and nurture a love of learning that will last a lifetime and provide everyone with the skills to pursue that learning independently and collaboratively
- Enable everyone to reach the highest standard of which they are capable, academically and in other fields such as sport, arts and culture
- Encourage all learners to develop their own interests, passions, enthusiasms, creativity and individuality
- Help learners to understand and care about the world in which they live, and to believe in their ability and responsibility to change that world to make it better
- Empower learners to develop a strong sense of right and wrong, good and bad, equality and justice. Give them the inner strength to act according to these values
- Provide learners with the skills and understanding to live a healthy, successful life, physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Foster respect, tolerance and love for others, regardless of race, gender, religion or difference, within a framework of equality of opportunity and fairness
- Help learners to appreciate human achievements and aspirations and to believe in their own potential to attain great things
- Promote a feeling of pride and confidence in learners’ identities; as individuals, as members of our academy, as part of the local community and as citizens of the world